BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY FRIENDS FOREVER


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 24, 2011

UGH !!! RIMAS TAWUK !



so , there is this boy named
MUHAMMAD SYAMIM BIN SAMRUZLAN
this boy is one of my classmate . .
he's kinda CUTE ! but not for me . .
he just said to me before PMR that
he LIKES me . .
err . .
yea . .
but after a few weeks . .i accept him . .
he more obsessed with me !


urgh ! !
i don't like him . .
every minute , every second , every hour of the day
he will call me !
im so pressure !
please dont make me feeling like this . .
everyone told me that
im a lucky girl to have SAM . .
but i think im not
he's not my type of guy . .
my type of guy is :
TALL . .
SWEET BLACK . .
WEAR SPECTACLE . .
HANDSOME !
i have found my dream boy !
his name is
MUHAMMAD HANAFFI BIN DAHALAN
and
ABDUL ALIM BIN MUHD. NAWAWI
i wish these boy's be mine :)

1 comment: