BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY FRIENDS FOREVER


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

JUSCO HANGOUT WITH FAMILY

12:30 p.m
my family and i went to JUSCO !
x tgok wyang pon , juz jlan jlan
smpai jep kami singgah PIZZA HUT utk mkan tgahari . .

we eat two types of regular pizza . .
then , after fill my stomach
we went to watson .
my mother juz wanna see SIMPLY SITI product . .
haha
my mum love siti nurhaliza !

after that ,
we went to jusco and bought "women's" things .
so tired to waiting my sister . .
then ,
we went to MAGBIT !
kedai majalah
and i saw a mgazine that CODY SIMPSON image infront of it !
this is the magazine :
im FREAKIN OUT !
the price is RM 20 !
O.M.A !
how sad . .
then i take KLIK magazine and say goodbye to that magazine :(
huhuhuhuhu
soooo sad
and i want to thanks syiera
bcuz she told me about this magazine before that
haha
so, after buy magazine we went home . .
owh !
this is the KLIK magazine i bought today !
1 december 2011 :

No comments:

Post a Comment