BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MY FRIENDS FOREVER


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 5, 2011

WEEKEND WITH BELOVED COUSINS !

Yesterday . .
i woke up about 8 a.m
my mum told me that we're going to STAR HILL !
STAR HILL ??
yes
golf resort where there is WATER THEME PARK !

so, we're going with who ??
with OPAH, ALONG n ANGAH, MAK LONG n my BELOVED cousin <3
when are we going ?
10 a.m !
O.M.A !
i jump out my bed and went straight to the toilet
i wash my hair to with SUNSILK .
haha
then i wore short sleeve t-shirt and tracksuit with jacket to TUTUP AURAT
then i wore black and white tudung
nga nga nga

after all prepared,
we jump into the car and my mother drive straight to
FELDA ULU TEBRAU.
then, we all go to STAR HILL.
haha . .
but my mother don't know where ,
so, we got lost for a few minutes
untill cik usop help us .
my mother upset ! because they all leave my mother cars alone
without someone guide us .

then we arrived at water theme park . .
A'Famosa water theme park is better than this place . .
huh . . .
then i open my jacket , my spectacles and my slippers . .
along, angah, AMIR, fadhli n my sister went straight to the pool . .
kami naik gelongsor bersama-sama . .
tpi x bleh klahkan yg kat a'famosa .. haha

owh ! i almost forgot !
bad memory !
kitorg brenang brenang brenang smpai bahagian yg dah nk dkat dlam . .
kitorg x leh patah blek . .
so, kene redah je lah . .
air dy x dlam sgat , smpai parat hidung i jep . .
haha . .
my sister pull angah hands then angah pull along hands then along pull amir hands
then amir wants to pull my hands, but im scared !
i takut kalau i lemas !
then my sister da x tahan dgan prangai i ,
dy tros tggal kan i kat bahagian yg x dlam sgat tu sesorg . .
i ape lagy ?
nanges ah !
pas uh lifeguard ni bunyi wisel suwoh i rdah jep . .
sume org pndang i !
malu ! malu ! malu !
tpi uat dunno jep . .
lige guard tu bkannye nk tlong !
dy tgok jep smbil brckak pinggang !
huh ! lifeguard x brgune !
then , my sister save me . .
then all save . .
i will never 4 get this !
bad memory !

......................................................

1 comment:

  1. alalaaaa~
    siann kawankuu inii.
    HAHA . comel lah dy nges .
    Amir tk tlg slamatkn kee ?

    ReplyDelete